sreda, 24. oktober 2007

My Internet

First time that I saw a Internet it was in the primary school, I don't remember in which class but I know that It was in "Computer class" and that was very strange that we wasn't trapped in computer but we have a "whole before us".....every week we can't wait for "Computer class" so we can get to a Internet.

So I decided to get Internet to my home. First it was Dail-up connection but over the time we became demanding so we get ADSL and then the fun begin we start downloading, playing games over the net, chatting and buying thins over the Internet.
In secondary school we play online games every evening, we have our own server for a while.
I like to buy things on the Internet. It's cheaper, faster and you have a bigger choice..but my biggest fear was buying something on eBay....but one month ago I successfully bought suspension for my car on EBay :)
So I must say that the Internet has really changed my life in positive way.

Ni komentarjev: