torek, 16. oktober 2007

About me:

My name is Gregor Krapenc. I was born in 1988. All my live I live in small village Ustje which is south of Ajdovščina, but I like to live in small village because is quiet and you can forgot something out side and next day it will be at the same place as you left.

First i was in elementary school in Ajdovščina, then I went to the secondary school in Nova Gorica and became Electrotechnic Electronic now I am studying to be an engineer of Mechatronics and hope to end it because job already waiting for me in company which gave me scholarship.

About my hobbies I like to cycling, read "forums" on Internet and in the winter I like to snowboarding which is my favourite but unfortunately It is depended of snow which is every year bigger problem.
That is all.........for now. :-)

4 komentarji:

slavko pravi ...

Hi! I think you are very lucky, because your job is already waiting for you... and by the way congratulations on your scholarship.
About snowboarding, we should meet sometimes and you can teach me a thing or two about it.

Anonimni pravi ...

Hi Gregor!

How are you today? I see you like snow and riding bikes :P

Saša pravi ...

When I went to primary school there was snow every winter. It's sad that climate has been changing so fast. :-( I've never tried snowboarding but I am thinking of starting ski running.

Davorin pravi ...

Hi Gregor! How are you? We have so many common things. But I have never tried snowboarding. I like more skiing. I think it is more safely.

Have a nice day!

Bye